Thursday 6 June 2019

About Me

Hi my name is Leo I live in Gisborne in New Zealand I go to Gisborne intermediate I am a Year 7 I am Part Japanese and Part Chinese and part  Kiwi I live with my Mum Dad and my 2 brothers my favourite sport is Hockey and Football.

My favourite subject is PE especially Physical  PE because we sometimes et to play it tag and more I also like to do maths my challenges in maths is to learn other maths strategies because some of my strategies don’t work that well with other questions.

I am looking forward for my action week because my action week is Taupo so I can do Many fun things there! I want to get better at Football because I still have a long way to go .


2 comments:

  1. Hello Leo, I'm Hannah from Grey Main School's Totara 2.
    I'm also part Japanese and Kiwi, but instead of Chinese I am Taiwanese.
    That's about all I can relate to you, because I have a burning hatred for PE and sports. No hard feelings!

    Are you looking forward to blogging? I enjoy sharing on my blog and hearing back from my family, teacher and classmate. It's very helpful because they're not scared to give constructive criticism!

    Maybe check out my blog? https://gmshannahh4189.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohayo Gozaimasu Leo Billie here from Grey Main School.
    I like your all about me, it was interesting to read.
    Maybe next time you could add some more colour.
    What's your favourite football team?
    Maybe you can check out my blog https://gmsbilliejeang1217.blogspot.com/
    yours truly,
    Billie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.